Mell – Melissa Widner, REALTOR®
575-749-7253NMREC #19941 – Qualifying Broker
Clovis/Portales Association of REALTORS®
I am a home Specialist. That means I enjoy helping sellers-sell and helping buyers-buy. When it’s done right, purchasing a home can be a wonderful experience.
I take the time to make sure my clients understand all their options. I believe that anyone who wants to own a home should have that opportunity. I am here to help by utilizing my trade secrets, training and negotiation skills, technology insights, paperless transactions, staging and marketing whenever possible.
I know the good, bad and ugly when it comes to finding a place to call home and the importance of being honest, fair and knowledgeable. As a Real Estate Professional, I am here to make your experience informative and positive. My job is more than unlocking the front door, let me open the door to your future and welcome you, Home!
As a Qualifying Broker, I am here to coach and prepare my associates to succeed in all aspects of their business endeavors, in hopes they love what they do. We are focused on keeping our clients happy and our real estate transactions compliant and successful on a local, state and national level.
Don’t hesitate to ask questions, I look forward to hearing from you.
Area: Eastern NM – Clovis 88101, Portales 88103, Tucumcari 88401, San Jon, Logan, Texico, Melrose, Elida – Eastern New Mexico
Real Estate Resume
- CPAR President 2023
- RPAC Trustee – NMAR 2023
- CPAR President elect 2022
- CPAR Director 2019 – 2021
- Membership committee NMAR 2019 – 2022
- Bylaws Committee NMAR 2021 – 2023
- Membership Chair CPAR 2018 – 2022
- MLS Chair CPAR 2019 -2022
- Opened my own brokerage in 2018
- Qualifying broker since 2017
- Hunt Companies 2013 (military to conventional housing)
- Property manager since 1991
- Member of the Fraternal Order of Eagles Auxiliary
- Photographer & Videographer
- YouTube creator
- Certified wedding planner and officiant